[ Please Make Sure You Read And Understand The Instructions ]
All Paid Memberships Comes With Our Built-In SMTP Sending Servers
[ You Will Not Need An SMTP After You Upgrade Your Account To A Paid Membership ]
How To Create a "Workflow", which is the Auto-Responder
You can choose one or more lists/segments [automations] for sending email, which you can also segment your mailing list by applying "triggers" to the automation. The entire mailing process can be automated and set to a schedule, date or a specific time.
1. Log into your account and click "Automations" from the dashboard menu. Then click "Create Automation".
2. Name your automation, choose your mailing list and then click "Create".
How To Create An Email Campaign
1. Log into your account and click "Campaigns" from the dashboard menu. Then click "Create Campaign" from the page.
2. Select campaign type, HTML or Plan Text then click choose.
3. Choose your mailing list, which you can also segment your campaign by applying "triggers" to the automation. The entire mailing process can be automated and set to a schedule, date or a specific time.
4. After this, click "Save & Next" to complete the set-up.
How To Create A Mailing List
1. Log into your account and click "List" from the dashboard menu. Then click "Create A List" on the page.
2. Input your mailing list details, subscription settings and click "SAVE".
How To Create A Newsletter
Under templates you can upload newsletter templates or create one from scratch. Our newsletter builder is fast and can create beautiful email newsletters in seconds.
1. Log into your account and click "Templates" from the dashboard menu. Then click "Create" on the page.
2. Select a template layout and create your newsletter.
We suggest playing with the editor so that you'll understand the settings.
You can also upload newsletter templates and edit the templates within the editor. To upload a newsletter template simply go to the "Free Templates" page, download the file and then upload the file into your account under templates.
How To Import And Export Your Mailing List
1. Log into your account and FIRST create a mailing list.
2. Click the list name. Then click "Subscribers" from the menu, which will allow you to import and export your mailing list.
Please Note: You can only import a CSV FILE.
How To Change The Confirmation Pages
1. Log into your account and click "list" from the dashboard menu. Then click the mailing list name.
2. Then click "Forms & Pages" from the menu, which you'll see all of the confirmation pages associated with your account. All confirmation pages can be altered easily.
3. Click the specific page that you want to alter from the drop down menu under "Forms & Pages".
Please Note: If you change your Confirmation Pages be careful. We suggest that you FIRST copy the original code before deleting or replacing it.
How To Manage Or Change The Field List Settings
1. Log into your account and click "List" from the dashboard menu. Then click the list name.
2. Then click "Manage List Fields" from the menu.
The list fields of your account can be changed or altered to suit your needs.
How To Upgrade Your Account
1. Log into your account and click your "Profile Link" that is located in the upper, right corner. Then click "Subscriptions" from the drop down menu.
2. Then click "Subscription" from the page menu and you'll see your current plan and you'll be able to UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT by selecting a plan under "Available plans".
How To Segment Your Mailing List
1. Log into your account and click "List". Then click the list name.
2. Then click "Segments" from the page menu and you'll see where you can "Add A Segment" from the drop down menu.
Please Note: List Segmentation can be done in various ways within SendZipper. Once you add a segment you can then choose to add a condition and click SAVE.
How To Use Transactional Email Marketing
Transactional email is a type of email sent to facilitate an agreed-upon transaction between the sender and the recipient.
Transactional emails typically contain information a recipient wants or needs and consequently have very high open rates.
Transactional emails may also be called “triggered” emails [AUTOMATED EMAIL] because they include any email that is triggered by a user's interaction with a web app.
Our reliable sending platform delivers your transactional messages to the inbox at jet-speed and scales with your volume needs.
Some common examples of transactional emails include shipping confirmations, invoices and receipts, account notifications, social media updates and welcome emails.
Our transactional email is simple & reliable. 2-min Integration and have a very High Delivery Rate.
Within SendZipper the entire emailing process can be "AUTOMATED" [Automated Email Marketing].
How To Connect The Landing Pages And Subscription Forms To Your Mailing List
1. All you have to do is watch the instruction videos that are within the instructions side bar. This GREEN SIDE BAR is located in the upper right corner of each page.
IT'S VERY EASY TO CONNECT THE LANDING PAGES AND SUBSCRIPTION FORMS
WITHIN THE SITE TO YOUR DESIRED MAILING LIST
Within our instruction videos we show you easy ways to connect the landing pages and subscription forms to your mailing list.
The subscription forms can be placed on your Blog or Website, which you can alter the text and colors using the template editor in the site or any online editor.
The landing pages can be placed in any Traffic Exchange or Ad Website.
The landing pages and subscription forms are PRE-CONFIGURED to connect to your mailing list within SendZipper.
Please Note: You can also UPLOAD The landing pages and subscription forms and save them for later use. You can UPLOAD and edit them within the editor under "Templates".
[ If you have any problems just click "Support", which is located at the bottom of every page within the site. ]